BST Auckland Terminal
The BST Auckland Terminal is strategically located port side right in the centre hub of Auckland, New Zealand’s largest metropolitan city in the North Island.
The key feature of our Auckland terminal is that BST have one of the longest leases on
the reclamation, out to 2025.
BST Auckland has the ability to customise tanks to suit unique storage enquiries, utilising industry engineering and health and safety experts.
Number Tanks: 44 Tanks
Tank Capacity: 65m3 to 1000m3
Wharf to Shore: Two stainless steel wharf pipelines discharging product simultaneously
- Class 8 (Corrosives)
- Class 3 (Flammables)
- Vegetable Oils
- A New Zealand Customs bonded site
- Licenced MPI transitional facility
- Location Test Certificate
- LRQA ISO:9001 Accreditation
- Filling and labelling of 200 litre drums, Pallecons, IBC’s, ISO tanks
- The loading and discharge of road tanker trucks
- Mixing and blending of bulk liquids products as per requirement
Health and Safety:
The terminal operates at the highest safety and environmental industry standards with continuous training of their staff and operators to ensure the utmost safety of their staff, public and the environment.